Looking for a replacement part? Visit Superior’s replacement part dealer locator
Looking for a Service Center in your area? Visit Superior’s Service Center Locator
- Slim firebox depth brings the fire closer to the room environment for enhanced viewing pleasure.
- Rugged oak log set, glowing embers, and lava rocks deliver a realistic and elegant fire presentation.
- Sealed tempered glass panel keeps combustion air contained, producing a bright and active flame.
- Variable hi-lo valve allows the intensity of the flame to be adjusted to the mood of the occasion. (Millivolt models only)
- Up to 20,000 BTU heat-circulating design increases warm air distribution for exceptional supplemental heat.
- Optional blower kit helps circulate warm air into a large room for maximum comfort.
Ease of Fireplace Operation
- Low profile easy access panel hides simple to operate controls.
- Durable, black painted finish ensures long-lasting beauty, while eliminating the need for cleaning or polishing.
- Optional wireless remote control or wall switch delivers the ultimate in flame and temperature control.
- Millivolt (standing pilot) or battery backed-up electronic ignition systems offer quick and reliable start-up.
Fireplace Design Versatility
- Customize your fireplace to home decor with optional Style View™ doors, Arched or Square-pane, that come in black or satin pewter finishes, Pull screen front panel kits and decorative brick liners, in Traditional Buff or Traditional Red.
SLDVT – Direct-vent family of louver-less fireplaces
The Superior® SLDVT gas-burning, direct-vent family of fireplaces offer large viewing areas and a slim firebox depth to bring the fire closer to the room, providing a stunning louver-less presentation. SLDVT units are heater-rated and provide efficient heat circulation for relaxing room warmth.
The Direct-Vent DRT2000 Series offers excellent value in a traditional fireplace style without compromising on quality or design.
The DRT63ST See-Through gas fireplace combines unique features with versatile design to deliver an unsurpassed viewing experience, whether enjoying it from inside or outside the home.
Fashioned with an elegant two-piece façade, porcelain liners, and black crushed glass media, the DRC3000 standard features represent dapper simplicity.
The bedroom, bath, study or den. Virtually anywhere you can imagine a fireplace, the DRT3500 Multi-View Series gas fireplace fits right in without taking up additional floor space.
With its polished, straight line features, the DRL4543 direct vent gas fireplace is the epitome of modern versatility and tranquility.