Made with two layers of steel, polyurethane foam insulation and DecaTrim™ II overlays, the Model 6600 is not only durable, but a unique way to add style and curb appeal to your home. With 16 different carriage house designs, you are sure to find the perfect garage door to complement your home.
Choose a Carriage House Steel Garage Door Panel Design
Garage Door Model 6600 offers a variety of beautiful carriage house designs with either arched or square top styles.
Arched top designs are available in solid panels only.
Single car door designs are for doors up to 12’ wide. Doors wider than 12’ will have a double car door design.
Overlay Texture Options
Smooth overlay is standard with order. Wood grain overlay available at no additional charge.
Choose a Carriage House Steel Garage Door Color
This garage door is available in all white or two-toned in the following four colors. For two-toned doors, the trim is always white and the panel is either Almond, Taupe, Brown or Black.
Online color swatches are only digital reproductions of actual standards and will vary in appearance due to differences in monitor and video card output. These digital representations should not be used to finalize color selection(s). Please contact us for actual color samples to match with your home or business.
Choose a Carriage Steel Garage Door Window
Window patterns are shown for a typical single-car door. Spacing of windows may change depending on door size. Not all windows are available in all door sizes.
6600 Decatrim II Windows
The following standard window options feature a smooth DecaTrim™ ll overlay board to match the door’s design.
Wood Grain Overlay Windows
For garage doors ordered with wood grain overlays, the following windows are available.
6600C Cold Environment Windows
For northern regions with extreme cold environments, the following upgraded windows are strongly recommended.
These windows include two plastic frames that provide an extra seal to protect the door section from harsh weather conditions. Optional 1/2″ insulated glass is also available.
*Not all windows available on all door sizes. See dealer for details.
Choose your Carriage House Steel Garage Door Hardware
Garage Door Features
- Polyurethane foamed-in-place insulation – With and insulation R-value of 12.12, this door can improve the thermal efficiency of your home, block street noise and make the door operate more quietly.
- DecaTrim™ II Overlays – Smooth overlay boards that are specially treated to resist termites, weather and fungal decay.
- Tongue & Groove Joint Seals – snug-fitting section joints reduce wind and weather from entering the garage.
- Heavy Duty Hinges – 14 gauge hinges provide add strength, stability and smoother door operation.
- Quiet Rollers – Ball-bearing rollers with nylon wheels and solid steel shafts provide years of smooth, quiet and dependable service.
- WindSafe – Available with optional hardware and reinforcements for high-wind regions.
Carriage House Steel Garage Door Warranty
All content has been provided by Wayne Dalton